Grain Free Adult Small Breed 50% Lamb with Sweet Potato & Mint Complete Dry Dog Food
£27.95 – £67.95
- 50% Lamb, Minimum 30% Freshly Prepared Lamb
NGE Bag/Pack Sizes: 6 kg
1 x 6 kg £27.95 / £4.66 per kg
2 x 6 kg £46.95 / £3.91 per kg (£23.48 each) SAVE £8.95
(compared with buying 2 x 6 kg bags separately)
NGE Bag/Pack Sizes: 4 x 2 kg
1 x (4 x 2 kg) £37.95 / £4.74 per kg
2 x (4 x 2 kg) £67.95 / £4.25 per kg (£33.98 each) SAVE £7.95
(compared with buying 2 x (2 x 4 kg) bags separately)
Our prices include courier delivery 1-2 working days. Fully Tracked Parcels.
Our Grain Free Range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources.
Our range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Sensitive Stomach
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Made with fresh, human grade meats, fish and vegetables
- Minimum 50% Salmon & Trout – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals fish is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain (gluten free) – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Fish – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
- Veterinary approved – Vet approved gentle formula.
“The main difference in the content of foods for ‘working dogs’ is a higher protein content, so owners of non-working dogs may want to feed a little less, top quality food – saving even more money”.
Top Quality Dog Food, with best ingredients. Feed your friend the best and help keep vet’s bills at bay.
Formulated and made in Britain.
|Lamb, Sweet Potato & Mint||
1 x 6 kg, 2 x 6 kg, 1 x (4 x 2 kg), 2 x (4 x 2 kg)